Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, Microsoft 365, SQL, Dynamics CRM
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 8,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
The Company is planning to start initiatives to seek for opportunities in ERP & CRM market using MS Dynamics 365 products and services.
While playing as a significant SIer in SAP market for more than 20 years, Company’s GS aims to build up team which covers the Dynamics 365 business vertically, including sales and development.
The candidate is expected to create a feasible plan for GTM and to follow the sales activity with his / her past experience on Dynamics 365 as a Team Player. Responsibilities
- Business and process analysis
- Go To Market plan and detailing
- Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Liaising with Stakeholders, Delivery Teams and Clients – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation strategy around Dynamics 365
- Over 3 years Dynamics and ERP consultancy experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM / 365
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 modules
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Business level Japanese and business level English language
Language Skills: Business level Japanese and business level English language
Holidays and Benefits
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an in-house doctor
- Social insurance
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
This company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, discover ideas, and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area