Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: GCP, shell scripting, Algorithms & Data Structures, user interface design
Prefectures: Tokyo, Fukuoka
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
Short Description: Technical Associate –Application Support
- Response, diagnosis, resolution and tracking by phone, email and chat of Technical support queries and community support cases or forum threads.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 90% of cases.
- Assist and respond consults from other Technical Support Representatives through existing systems and tools.
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Perform internal classification queries documenting classes of problems and preventative actions for further retroactive analysis.
- Understand business impact of customer issue report and follow internal issue prioritization guidelines, provide justification on priority for a given single customer report.
- Reactively file issue reports to Product Engineering team, build documentation, procedures, document desired behavior and / or steps to reproduce, and suggested code-level resolutions for complex product bugs, assist engineers to drive bugs to resolution.
- Perform community management tasks as needed by the business.
- Take cases involving customer-specific requirements on architectural design, provide solutions limited to a particular product (or a subset of product features).
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues and act as an advocate for such issues with Product Engineers and Program Managers.)
- Adhere to project timelines and create release deliverables.
- Participate in debugging design / code issues and identify the root cause.
[Required Skill / Experience]
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / related discipline with 6+ years of experience in IT industry as a Support Engineer with Development experience.
- Experience in enterprise level Product Support experience.
- Knowledge on developing applications and deployed in GCP or related cloud platforms.
- Experience in Any standard webserver and related framework
- +3 years of Experience in developing and supporting RESTFULL Web API’s using Java and Python core framework.
- Experience in Unix / Linux commands and shell scripting
- Good understanding and experience in Database development and support.
- Good Understanding and cording experience in Algorithms & Data Structures
- Should have understanding of System Design / scaling
- Should have experience in testing Applications
- Should have basic understanding of Networking Protocols and trouble shooting
- Experience in designing DB schemas for SQL and Non-SQL DB’s.
- Google Cloud certification (GCP) is preferred
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in minimum one language –Japanese / Mandarin / Korean
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
[About Hiring Company]This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” that recognizes outstanding employers.
Global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help company transformation and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area