Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet.
We are’One Jellyfish’, we know how important it is not just to have the best people in the world working with us, but to also recognize and reward this talent. What’s stopping you from joining our award winning team?
About the Role
The Analytics & Optimization Manager will play a key role in maintaining a portfolio of Analytics & Optimization clients.
This involves ensuring the quality of deliverables are of the highest industry standards, actively participating in meetings / presentations / workshops and being responsible for the overall success, profitability and growth of your particular client accounts.
You will be responsible for leading the client data measurement, optimization and personalization strategy as well as the day to day management of assigned client accounts and planned campaigns, focusing on successful measurement insights discovery, measurement tracking implementation and optimisation of their marketing channels, journeys and web properties.
You will identify commercial opportunities and work alongside Seniors and Directors to develop and implement innovation and process optimization that will benefit the entire global team.
Last but not least, you will also be coaching Analytics & Optimization Executives, to ensure they’re learning, helping us achieve our global goals and their progression milestones.
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing, digital measurement, web analysis (inc. Including web analytics, app tracking, audience strategy, incremental revenue), Insight generation, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Personalization and Usability and possess a solid understanding of the media ecosystem , particularly GMP and mainstream optimization and personalization platforms
- Help drive performance of analytics and optimization capabilities to impact overall business results
- Provide support and mentorship for other members of the team, ensuring they are progressively able to take on more complex tasks and upskill others.
- Find opportunities for the business to cross-sell other services, including data analysis, attribution, ad-tech, CRM integration, marketing automation, conversion optimization, attribution, UX, Visual Design, Development, QA, etc
- Work closely with the Development, QA, UX, Design, Content and Project Management teams to strategize, ideate, define and run the planned projects and campaigns and to communicate strategy, progress and results
- Work closely with Senior Managers and Directors to improve processes and frameworks
What you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, both web and apps is required
- Demonstrable experience with Google Optimize and / or other mainstream web and app Optimization and Personalization platform (eg. Adobe Target, Evergage, Dynamic Yield, Monetate, Leanplum, Tune, Optimizely, Qubit, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience working with analytics and experience optimization solutions, ranging from auditing, campaign ideation, definition, setup, launch and reporting, measurement implementations, data analysis & insights, in-housing, presenting to large audiences and training
- Experience in unearthing insights and forming optimization recommendations using heat-mapping, form analytics and live user testing
- Experience with persona based marketing, UX methodologies and a good visual eye to detect what works well (and what doesn’t) in a brand’s journey –A / B testing, Conversion rate Optimization strategies and personalization tools such as Google Optimize
- Good analytical and visual thinking skills, with the ability to identify business questions, pain points and opportunities, analytical quantitative and qualitative data, prioritize findings using different models, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations and experimentation / personalisation roadmaps
- Ability to clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to manage projects and delegate seamlessly across multiple teams and regions, to ensure that all deliverables are as per Jellyfish standards and deadlines are met
- Knowledge of Python / R or other scripting languages is highly desirable
- Experience with other web and app experience optimization / personalization platforms besides Google Optimize 360 would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience with recent Google technologies and tools such as Google Analytics for Firebase, App + Web properties and Google Ads Data Hub is a very big plus
- Knowledge and experience with Machine Learning principles and Marketing theory is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience with advanced segmentation analysis, session playback, lo-fi wireframing, treejacking, designing polls and surveys will be a big plus
- Experience with Qualitative and Quantitative analysis, specifically relating to UX optimization and test case generation for A / B or multivariate testing
- Nice to have experience with the following: Optimizely, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Segment, Tableau and Looker