Summary / Role Purpose
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for managing all Human Resources functions. This includes providing support regarding talent management, recruitment, employee relationships, salary administration, performance management, organizational effectiveness and compensation. The HR Generalist will be partnering with HR colleagues, including HR Business Partners regional HR Head as well as local Country HR Managers to drive human resource functional excellence in providing internal customer support in all business units as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate job requisition process, conduct / arrange interviews, make hiring and salary recommendations, and provide expatriates support as needed
- Employee onboarding, performance and manage training plan & development
- Roll-out of global HR processes and ensuring consistency of group initiatives and projects (performance review, recruitment, learning & development, reward cycle and others)
- Participate in local and global human resource projects as needed
- Research and recommend continual improvement to current processes, policies and procedures
- Provide comprehensive employee relations support to management and employees to prevent and mediate conflicts, discipline and terminations.
- Follow up and ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations
Minimum Education / Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of professional HR experience including recruitment, employee relations, training, or compensation
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships, communicate effectively with all levels of employees and ability to foster teamwork within and across the site
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to coach managers and employees
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
- Proficiency in personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, HRIS, Google, websites, etc)
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Self-motived with demonstrated ability to function independently and as part of a team while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.