NEW Production control, quality control, quality assurance, factory manager (medical)
[Use English]Quality Manager / Quality Manager (RW)
English ability required Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
Background of recruitment A leading pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Quality Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for developing quality management operating processes that adhere to the relevant pharmaceutical and medical device legislation.
Responsibilities: A leading pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Quality Manager.
- Drive the company’s strategy
- Oversee product launches, operational excellence projects, etc.
- Assist with drug regulatory inspections
- Ensure quality standards are met by contract manufacturers, laboratories, and service providers
- Assist in audit programs for key local suppliers
- Take part in the implementation of quality management systems
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of quality assurance or quality-related experience
- Proven relationship management and negotiation skills
- Experience in GMP audits that involve analytical tests
- Experience in quality or CMC within the medical device sector
- English and Japanese proficiency
Qualifications required 5+ years of quality assurance or quality-related experience Welcome English proficiency required. Please check the details for others.
Employment form Permanent
Work location Tokyo
Annual income / salary JPY8,000,000.00 –JPY10,000,000.00 per annum
Holiday vacation Full weekly two-day system, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, paid vacation
Company name Pharmaceutical company
Responsible for a range of medicines aimed at treating human illnesses, this company supplies medical professionals and patients across the world. A global pharmaceutical group, this organization is an internationally recognized name in biotechnology.
Biopharmaceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical Industry, Pharmaceuticals, Biomedical Sciences, Life Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Care, Medical, Healthcare, Medical Equipment, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance, English, Work, Foreign-affiliated, Global, Job Change, Bilingual, International, Jobs, Employment, Language, Bilingual Human Resources, Global Career Change, Global Human Resources
Enmiddle job change