The admin role is an integral part of our team and vital to ensure smooth functioning of our Tokyo office. If you have the following skills and attributes, we look forward to your application:
- Advanced level skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingual (English and Japanese).
- Ability to review and process expense claims and invoices that are in Japanese.
We are part of a multicultural team and work on some of the world’s largest and most interesting infrastructure projects.
As an Admin assistant of a dynamic team, these will be some of the key responsibilities of your role:
- Maintain filing and archive system for documents like contracts, invoices, receipts, correspondence, etc.
- Organise events such as workshops, conferences and meetings.
- Formalise reports and review documents for readiness to use with grammatical correctness.
- Reserve confidentiality both electronic and hard copies documents
- Other administrative tasks including preparation of:
- Expense claims
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job details page image