· Support the commercial team on proposal / bids preparation for the Project execution scope
· Gather the project specifics, stablish the assumptions on which the whole operational tender is going to be based
· Prepare a solid execution planning and consolidate the costing files from each operation department (transport, marshalling harbor, installation and commissioning and EHS)
· Selection of project partners for marshalling harbors, vessel, manpower, etc required for the project execution
· Be the interface with all tender contributors preparing the bid / proposal: customer, planning, PMO operation leaders as well as suppliers required for the project strategy and offer preparation
· Participation on meetings as part of the deal team in negotiation with the customer representing the PMO, presenting the selected project strategy and prepared offer
On the support to the project execution
· Secure the operational part for the preparation and support the project director on the execution phase for the APAC project
· Lead and support all the activities in offshore as well as marshaling harbor to safely meet the scope committed to the Customer, at the quality level that meet the company
· Support the offshore activities including pre-assembly harbor operation and outbound transport to achieve Customer and GE OFW goals and objectives.
· Organize, manage and align all responsible packages managers: outbound transport, Pre-Assembly harbor Site, offshore works such as installation, M & E and commissioning project, both within the GE OFW organization and towards Customer.
· Ensure that the project objectives, project schedules and budgets are established and followed and managed to contract.
· Proactively monitor and manage safety, quality, reliability, qualification, progress and cost and initiate appropriate corrective actions when required.
· Ensure correct resource levels are established and maintained for all elements of the work.
· Introduce and maintain an effective EHS and Quality culture. Identify and record all Quality, EHS, Technical and Commercial risks facing the project, ensuring these are recorded and mitigation plans are put in place and effectively executed and monitored.
· Attend and lead Customer / internal reviews as per established calendar / rhythm.
· Together with the marine coordinator, select and coordinate the marine operations for the offshore activities.
· Proposal of process improvements in order to get highest level in Security and / or cost reduction. Special attention to guarantee the fulfilment of EHS.
· Support for contractor selection process during the project preparation phase and managing them during the project execution.
· This role requires significant experience in the Wind business or equivalent industry of the region as Japan for the main one
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering from an accredited College or University or equivalent experience / knowledge
· Sales & Proposals. Experience, customer interaction
· Experience on project management, cost controlling, schedule
· Ability to work in a large multifunctional and decentralized organization
· Ability to work transversally in an organization, engaging different functions
· Residency in Japan.
· Fluent in Japanese and English
· Good communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
· Established project management skills.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No