Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese1, Engilish2, project Manager
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 10,000,000 ~ 11,000,000
- Ensure the successful implementation of PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables.
- Monitor Program reporting and assist the Head of Program management in reporting to Senior Management.
- Support business case development and the implementation of projects Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Program
- Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register Ensure the appropriate program benefits are identified, quantified and their realization planned Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the program and projects adhere to the corporate financial processes Ensure cross-program dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Provides guidance and / or instruction to junior staff members.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Experienced in handling large scale application development and data modernization programs.
- Experienced in handling pharma sales and marketing IT programs. Must have handled multiple technology workstreams consisting of CRM, BI, data management / data integration, and digital collaboration tools.
- Business level Japanese and English communication proficiency.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Holidays / Benefits
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
About Hiring Company One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area