Req. ID: 257462
As a Yield Enhancement Failure Analysis (FA) Technician, Engineer, you will be responsible for daily electrical testing of memory devices using electrical test equipment. You will perform sample preparation analysis which could include: X-sections and overviews with chemical staining techniques, taking appropriate pictures for Fab targets and providing timely feedback to keep production tools running and yield enhancement for maximum output in F15.
- Electrical fault isolation on memory devices using electrical test equipment (bench tester, EMMI etc.) to isolate the faulty location on the die
- Failure analysis which includes operating state-of-the-art analytical failure analysis tools such as Optical Microscope, Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM), Focus Ion Beams (FIB), Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM), wet and dry signaling and de-layering to identify yield-limiting issues such as processing defects and electrical margin failures.
- Perform necessary sample preparation techniques to enable subsequent analyzes to be conducted
- Support routine inline process targeting jobs such as tool expanding, bevel control using CA (Construction Analysis).
- Understand and follow all health, safety, and environmental procedures and requirements.
- Proficient in PC Windows environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prepared to work on permanent 12-hour day / night shift and willing to work overtime
- Basic understanding of physics concepts and principles
- Basic understanding of Semiconductor device manufacturing process
- Experience with failure analysis equipment is a plus
- Over 1 year semiconductor experience
Working Location: Hiroshima
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or Other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Higashihiroshima || Hiroshima (JP-34) || Japan (JP) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||