Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese1, English2, IT, data governance, metadata management, data architecture, data quality, metadata, Data Analysis, Scala, Hadoop, Data Strategy, Information Management
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 8,500,000 ~ 9,000,000
Bilingual Technical Lead
Job Title: Technical Lead
- Total IT Experience (in Yrs.) 8 to 10
- Relevant Experience Required (in Yrs.) • 8+ years direct experience in analyzing and deriving data governance, metadata management, data architecture, data quality and metadata related output
- Strong experience in different type of “Data Analysis” covering business data, metadata, master data, analytical data.
- Strong hands-on technical experience in Scala, Hadoop or related technologies.
- Programming / Technical experience in working on technical platforms
- Language Requirement: English
Key Skill: Data Governance, Data Strategy, Data Quality, Information Management,
Technical / Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Analyze and derive trends and opportunities from different types of data
- Analyze current state of data governance and able to articulate gaps, future requirements around data management
- Identify trends and opportunities through analysis of complex data sets
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
- Closely work with Information Management consultant to support him defining data governance strategy, design of data governance and roll out of data governance
- Data Management solutions with capabilities, such as Data Ingestion, Data Curation, Metadata and Catalog, Data Security, Data Modeling, Data Wrangling
- Provide guidance and deliver solutions to organization to enable them building all required data capabilities in organization covering data management, data governance, data catalog, data architecture etc.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Support in defining the overall business and IT capabilities wrt Data architecture and sets technical direction, defines component architecture, and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined data architecture;
- Develop standards, best practices, and reference designs for the implementation of Data Management solutions.
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement wrt Data
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Establish Data KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance
- Employment Insurance
- Health Insuranc
- Pension Insurance
- Nursing insurance
An Indian company that develops software and hardware related to industrial engineering, which is essential for the realization of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Technology) and Industry 4.0, and provides solutions.
The company provides products and services related to the standards OPC (Open Platform for Connectivity), FDT (field equipment tool), and FDI (field equipment information integration), as well as services related to various communication protocols. A Japanese corporation was established in Tokyo in 2017.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area