Build, operate, scale and improve Community Operations with a heavy focus on solving problems through data analytics and leading teams to deliver stellar outcomes. Continuous process improvement, advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience, and managing partner relationships across the larger business to set the right expectations and deliver on them.
What You’ll Do:
- Content reporting improvements: ensure content tasks are actioned and accounted for in all reporting and metrics; regularly reiterate existing frameworks to improve oversight and reporting capabilities
- Administer C360 & content tools / systems: maintain & administer existing Jira and content tools (eg Kanban boards, dashboards) for users; build new tools on an ad-hoc basis based on business need
- Process improvement: Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes and driving high compliance
- Program / project management: Be a multi-tasker, supporting projects across the LOB and you’ll be the go to person for many key initiatives within the COE
- Problem Solving: Have a knack for solving problems and dealing with issues in a structured and calm way
- Partner management: Engage strategically with partners, be it city function leads or vendors to influence business goals and priorities, central global teams to improve internal tools and the overall user experience, or local teams.
- People Management: Be a great people manager, mentoring the CSRs while building a solid team culture
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of customer support operations experience
- People management experience of at least 3 years
- Exceptional problem solving skills, strong Excel / data management skills
- Project management skills
Exceptional spoken and written English with the ability to speak and write in Japanese
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Clear communicator: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate meaningful insights
- Explorer: The ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution: We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- A high bar across the board: From your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.