Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 7,000,000
Roles & Responsibilities
- Bringing up new Android devices (AOSP BSP setup, configure device tree and build)
- Worked with Qcom amss (non-hlos –XBL)
- Worked with Qcom PMIC, device power states
- Built device level services (Android HAL, HW binders / IPC, A / B OS update engine)
- Built kernel drivers to interact with peripherals over SPI and I2C
- Built factory test tooling for SMT and FATP
- Experience with Android internals or frameworks services (AOSP)
- Experience with Android SDK, NDK, JNI and IPC mechanisms
- Experience building Native and Java android services
- Experience with Android OTA
- Experience with webserver development
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
Holidays and Benefits
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an in-house doctor
- Social insurance
Company Description A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
This company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area