Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
In-House Clinical Research Associate
Job Locations (All) | Japan
Posted Date 20 hours ago (1/10/2021 2:26 AM)
PRA Health Sciences is an award winning CRO.
We are proud to have won Pharma Times’Clinical Research Company of the Year’ in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year. We aren’t winning these awards by chance; PRA is being recognized industry-wide for our dedication to the future of clinical development . Most importantly for you, at PRA we recognize that our success is down to our people.
As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and / or international regulatory approval of 73+ such drugs.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA’s success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is voltage of over 17,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages – yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community.
For more information please see our website: www.prahs.com
Self-motivated, tenacious and quality focused. Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position we are seeking:
- A life sciences graduate who is keen to begin or develop your career within Clinical Research. We are also keen to review applications from experienced administrators who are interested in working within the Clinical Research industry and clinical site staff looking to work for a CRO.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- The ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Competent with MS Office applications.
- Fluency in written & spoken Japanese and written English is required.
As an In-House Clinical Research Associate you will be working closely with the wider project team to support the management of investigative sites and ensure that all sites adhere to the requirements and regulations governing Clinical Research. You will receive comprehensive training which will enable you to Learn, before moving to work on your own studies with continuing support, training and mentorship. You will have the opportunity to work on clinical studies at different stages of the project lifecycle and gain a variety of therapeutic experience. The In-house Clinical Research Associate supports with feasibility, study start-up, assisting sites during maintenance and closing out sites. Key responsibilities in this position include:
- Working within the framework of the study protocol, to assist with the preparation and organization of investigator and study site materials both at a local and international level.
- Working closely with Clinical Team Managers, Start-Up Leads and Clinical Research Associates.
- Working with the wider PRA project team including Regulatory, Contracts and Project Management.
- Performing investigative site recruitment and evaluation.
- Essential document collection, review and maintenance.
- In-house site management activities and ensuring that all study files and documents are current and complete.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better. PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace . For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
PRA Health Sciences