At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people through play and imagination.
From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
- Develop and lead digital media strategy and planning for UA campaigns for Japan market.
- Define, track and optimize reach, impact and effectiveness metrics of campaigns.
- Run ROAS per specific channels of traffic including social media, search engine, and other ad networks to ensure the execution of the most effective user acquisition plan in Pacific.
- Identify standard methodologies across the gaming industry to source, evaluate and test new user acquisition channels.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, designers, retail management and data analysts in region as well as in headquarter to ensure that all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, tone of voice as well as optimized for search and user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, mobile and video.
- Strong ability to advocate for optimal consideration for Pacific to drive robust long-term brand awareness, development and engagement.
- 5+ years Digital Marketing experience for consumer categories with preferred focus on collectibles / gaming / entertainment.
- Drive for results: setting clear goals along with leading and coaching team towards achievement of those goals.
- Financial acumen: management of budget across different countries.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college required with fluency in English and Japanese.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities under tight project deadlines required.
- Hobby channel gaming experience. Paper based or digital
- P & L management understanding (financial / business acumen)
- Familiarity with Wizards products a huge plus – particularly Magic: the Gathering ..
Travel Requirements (% of time per year)
- Up to 20% travel. Regional markets and WotC HQ in Seattle, WA
We are en Equal Opportunity / Affairmative Action Employer. The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, duties, or requirements of the position.