Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, Networking, ITIL processes
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 7,000,000
Roles & Responsibilities
- Practical experience in data center networks with multi-vendor products such as Cisco routers and switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Riverbed, F5 load balancers, Palo Alto firewalls, etc.
- Practical experience in network switching technologies –VLANs, STP, CDP on HA DC architecture including HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, etc.
- Professional experience in maintaining the data center architecture environment.
- Data center LAN with Cisco Nexus 9K switches, Cisco ACI firewalls, and Cisco Catalyst 6500 switches.
- LAN technologies such as STP, VLANs, CDP, supervisor / enclosure redundancy technologies, HSRP, data center switch stacking, etc.
- Work experience in carrying out network changes, performing IOS upgrades wherever necessary, according to requirements, recommending and performing audits of network equipment and taking appropriate corrective action.
- Business fluent English
- Good knowledge and experience in advising customers on service requirements
- Good experience in ITIL processes for projects and service delivery
- Experienced in Production Network Environment of an enterprise impacting 100+ users
- Handling Data Center Network and Branch operations with Business & Mission critical applications
- Handling escalated incidents or high critical tickets
- Predicting Risk / Impact and participating in Major changes
- Reporting & Performance Dashboards with capacity planning
- Technical transition & Documentation skills (Onsite to offshore)
- Good communication Skills and customer interaction skills
- Required sound knowledge on IP routing protocols BGP, MPLS, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Good understanding of LAN configuration and LAN network troubleshooting
- Good understanding of supervisor redundancy concepts, high availability etc. in switches
- Troubleshooting data center network equipment with Cisco Nexus 9k switches, Catalyst 6500 switches and Cisco routers.
- Experience on design, configuration and implementation of datacenter network, QoS configuration
- Required sound knowledge on VLAN, VTP, STP, ACL, ETHER Channel, Port security and SAPN configurations.
- Experienced with configuring, troubleshooting and deploying DMVPN.
- Required sound knowledge on SDWAN.
- Provides 3rd level technical support on data network related issues
- Network IP address design and optimization
- Experience in Riverbed in-path rules and software upgrades (Standalone and Controller based upgrades).
Language Skills: English & Japanese (N2 and above)
Holidays and Benefits
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an in-house doctor
- Social insurance
Company Description A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
This company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area