Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales-oriented activities. Entry level individuals may have their own accounts, or work on a team, and may have a small quota or territory Employees must be classified in one of the following job disciplines. Disciplines:
- Sales: Responsible for generating existing and / or new sales for assigned named accounts or assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts list, or for identifying and recruiting strategic partners to embed and / or resell company products. Promotes and sells products and / or solutions Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction. Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers. To current or new customers / partners and informs customers of new product introductions. Creates monitors and revises lead generation plans.
- Anticipates customer needs, investigates underlying causes and identifies short term or long term solutions; creates and leads business development plans over the short to medium term
- Reduces broad concepts, sales strategies into structured programs to achieve assigned performance measures
- Leads the development, implementation of strategy development for complex accounts; is the key technical contributor
- Solves complex, high impact problems
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent. Typically 8+ years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and / or certification / license may be required. Requires specialized depth and / or breadth of expertise in job. Not a natural progression from Advanced / Senior level.
*** Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC: Japan: Tokyo-To: Hachioji
Job ID: 39353