The Red Hat Japan Mid Market Operations and Business Intelligence team is looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to join us in Tokyo, Japan. In this role, you will work alongside sales management and key companies on the Japan Territory Sales teams and other sales management to help them manage strategy and deliver by providing insights via detailed data analysis. You’ll also optimize operational processes and facilitate improvements in team productivity and capability to increase impact growth, booking by aligning with the counterparts including Japan Business finance and Asia Pacific (APAC) teams.
Primary job responsibilities
- Be responsible for proposing the right account coverage by looking at historical booking data, currently assigned account IT budget, and whitespace analysis
- Support and lead Territory sales team’s discussion for account coverage; draft and enhance territory sales planning session template with sales management
- Be responsible for proposing business metrics, design and create reports to encourage sales management to understand business status, including Japan specific information
- Suggest and help sales management to operate the business for Japan mid-market business, including the review cadence of account performance, associate performance, pipeline, product, and lead management by collaborating with Japan Business Finance and Marketing teams
- Provide consultation and assist in implementing policies and procedures while focusing on maximizing the success of the team by aligning with counterparts
- Monitor the status and propose the enhancement processes to sales management in Territory Sales teams and the other sales teams
- Consult and manage local operational issues and solve issues with sales management based on their priorities
- Work with the Japan Sales Operations director to establish details sales analysis frameworks
- Propose and create routine reports for Japan sales teams and enhance them based on the feedback and discussion
- 7+ years of experience in a fast paced, international software company
- 5+ years of experience working in in sales operations
- Excellent knowledge and experience of IT company’s sales cycles and sales processes for Japan partner business or direct sales
- Ability to work in cross-functional capacity and ability to collaborate with other stakeholders
- Experience in account assignment planning, delivery, building relationships, and working with sales teams from associates to sales management
- Ability to meet deadlines with an excellent ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced company
- Competency in the areas of cross group collaboration, analytical or financial thinking, creative problem solving, process development, and daily transactional support
- Highly motivated and proactively take a ball that nobody wants to pick up
- Business level verbal and written English skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Google Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA or Master’s degree is a plus
About Red Hat
Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications. is the world’s leading provider of enterprise software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status , genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agency. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.