Italian luxury fashion brand
■ Job Summary:
Define and lead CRM Strategy in Japan market, to develop strong customer funnel improving CRM KPIs, closely working with HQ. Implement CRM activations controlling budget, and to strengthen customer funnel both in size and quality, and engage customers with thorough understanding of customer insights and strong analytical skill.
-Top VIC management via tailored approach and execution customized to each clients
-Strategic management of client file with constant analysis of CRM KPIs to develop strong customer funnel to contribute to top line sales.
-Customer communication and contact planning
-Campaign Project Management
-Data collection / Data Analysis
- 5 years ＋ experience in client development, CRM, other similar positions in industry
- Highly Analytical, confident in managing databases / figures to conduct data analysis
- Consumer focused, with good insight understanding skill to lead customer journey
- Proactive and able to conceive and drive projects forward with key team members and external parties both in Japan and in HQ both in Japanese and English
- Experience in Retail business plus, not limited to luxury industry
Transportation expenses, employee discount system, retirement allowance system, various insurances, indoor smoking cessation, etc.
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, paid leave, childcare / prenatal / postnatal leave, nursing care leave, etc.
Details will be provided only to those who apply.