As the world’s largest data center company, Equinix brings global leaders the power of interconnection: the ability to connect in many ways to the many customers, partners and geographies they need to accelerate business performance and craft new opportunities. Equinix is a platform for innovation, growth and leadership.
We facilitate more than 188,000 connections among our 6,000+ customers, making us the leading global interconnection platform. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
Equinix provides more than 6,000 top companies around the world with access to their customers, employees and partners through a data center connected to the world’s largest network of 55 cities on five continents. Equinix offices and data centers in Japan are located in Tokyo and Osaka, and will continue to evolve in areas such as software development, software & network architecture, network operations, and cloud & application solutions.
As we continue to open up and expand new fields in an information-driven world, we are renewed in our determination to find the best talent in the industry. If you are passionate about working for a visionary and industry-leading company in an exciting and fast-paced environment, join our team. For more information on Equinix Japan, please visit https://www.equinix.co.jp/company/.
Opportunity Development Representative
The Opportunity Development Representative generates qualified leads for our regional Sales teams via prospecting activities and account research and participates in limited sales opportunities.
· Researches accounts and identifies key personas
· Acquires Key / Targeted Personas through a variety of available tools
· Generates interest, qualifies leads and creates pipeline growth via phone calls, emails and social media in assigned territory
Territory Management / Strategy
· Develops leads to stimulate business development, coordinating second level meetings / calls for Account Executives
· Leverages teammates (Managers, Inside Sales Associates and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging in order to drive opportunities and prospecting activities
· Monitors social web for sales opportunities and leads
Cross-Functional Team Coordination
· Follows up on campaigns and provides detailed feedback on the success of each campaign to our Sales Management Team and Marketing Managers
· Actively participates on Regional Sales Team calls / meetings
· Engages with Marketing for Regional Events support
· Records and documents all calls, emails, meetings, tours and activities in SFDC
· Reports on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
Building Customer Relationships
· Establishes relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts and prospects
Fluent (English and Japanese)