Additional Work Location (s):
The Supply Chain Management Planner is responsible for the purchasing of the goods, controlling the inbound logistics, managing on-hand inventory, processing related tasks using SAP. Close working relationship with Marketing and Sales team / Sales admin team, warehouse / logsistics partners and Global teams is necessary.
This position has no subordinates.
- Plan the purchasing of FG based on the sales forecast / inventory projection and internal requests
- Process the purchasing of finish goods with using SAP / IBP tool
- Check and coordinate the inbound logistics
- Close communication with warehouse / logistics partners
- Close communication with Global supply chain team (China / US)
- Manage the operation of localization with warehouse partner
- Process the purchasing of the service parts with QA team’s request
- Handling the invoices / Credit notes from 3PL / venders
- Export related SAP operation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Supply Chain (FMCG preferred)
- SAP knowledge, practical skill with Purchase order / demand input / delivery management / inventory management / billing invoice are must.
- Knowledge of international / domestic logistics
- Knowledge of supply chain and order management processes
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Advanced English skills
- Advanced PC skills, particularly Excel (ability to use formula)
- Experience working in multinational companies
- Accuracy and speed in operation.
- Good and constructive team player
- High collaboration skill with the teams
- Highly motivated and result driven person with high personal standards
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused ownership
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. , challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()