The Client Success Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing our most important restaurant partners in Japan and expanding our business together in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Client Success Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organization ; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
What You’ll Do:
- Build a long-term relationship with Enterprise Restaurant Partners to maximize revenue opportunities through their Uber Eats business
- Plan and propose co-marketing initiatives to drive demands from new and existing Eaters while enhancing exposure of both Partner’s and Uber Eats’ brands.
- Share Uber Eats’ product enhancement and new functions with Restaurant Partners to solve their pain points and optimize experiences in their food delivery business
- Communicate Uber Eats’area expansion / development plan to Restaurant Partners to achieve high penetration in both existing and new service areas
- Re-negotiate the contract with Restaurant Partners if necessary, to defend from competitors in this increasingly competitive market
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of customer or client facing experience. Ideally, you have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels, and have been accountable for achieving business targets or delivering a quota
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals, high performer among peers in a tier 1 sales, account management or partner success role
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner’s business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills as well as multi-task skills. Experience working cross-functionally preferred.
- Native level fluency in Japanese
- Business level proficiency in English
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in tech solution selling
Required: * Client management skill
- Stakeholder management skill
- Account planning experience
Preferred Qualifications * C-level management
- Annual account planning experience
- Project lead experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.