Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, Networking, Support
Annual salary: 5,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
- Providing Level L2 / L3 support in Active Directory issues.
- Designing the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for the incidents and handle technical escalations
- Installation and configuring Windows 2003/2008/2012 server
- Designing Group Policies and managing them
- Implementing Microsoft DNS with integration to Active Directory
- Planning and implementation of Active Directory Replication
- Planning and implementation of Disaster Recovery
- Troubleshooting inter-domain and inter-forest Trusts
- Problem determination and resolution within SLAs
- Working Knowledge on Windows & Active Directory Services.
- Knowledge on AD Sites & Services, Replication, KCC, etc.
- Good knowledge in Clustering
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience on Windows Server and Active Directory Administration
- Designing Active Directory Infrastructure
- Good experience on Active Directory Recovery
- Distributed File System (DFS) and should have worked on ADAM / LDAP
- Experience on Capacity Planning
- File Replication Services (FRS)
- Distributed File System (DFS) and should have worked on ADAM / LDAP.
- Problem solving capability in IBM, HP and Dell Hardware
- Good experience on Clustering
- Good exposure to various tools and technologies (VMware, Citrix, Virtualization etc)
- Good experience on DNS, DHCP, File Server, Print Server etc
- Troubleshooting and Configuration of Active Directory
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and configuration of Antivirus software
- Backup-VERITAS, IBM Tivoli, Netbackup
- Antivirus –Trend, Symantec, Microsoft Forefront
- Knowledge of Net meeting / Terminal Service / RDP
- Performance Management & Optimization
- Knowledge of Storage and Cluster is preferred
- Experience in Midrange / Enterprise Servers Hardware
- Experience in OS Hardening, performance and OS tuning.
- Knowledge on scripting
- Patch management, RCA analysis, Application installs and upgrades following procedures documented by application owners Meeting SLA in time to fix the errors and problems.
- Basic Knowledge on Virtualization.
- Quality and Process Knowledge
- Willingness to travel to different locations on short team. (Travel and location flexibility)
- Strong Knowledge on Monitoring tools like MOM, SCOM.etc. is an added advantage.
- Microsoft Windows Certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Citrix, VMware, Hyper V and remote server support is an added advantage.
Hoildays & Benefits
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an inhouse doctor
- Social insurance
Company Description A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area