Infrastructure technology server administrator / Redhat Linux engineer, who possesses extensive hands on experience, assisting with diverse technologies, including but not limited to Virtual Servers, Distributed Servers, Enterprise Servers, subsystems and operating system life cycle, patch management, network configuration automation tool and process implementation.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside operation team
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including patching, automation, lifecycle.
- Partners with application development, operations and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
Requirements (Experience, Skills, Education)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-6+ years of job experience in SIer, Could Service provider, IT product vendor or IT engineer in Financial industry.
- Following experience in Large-scale environment (server 1000+ is better)
- Improve server operation and process
- Design and improve Disaster Recovery
- Incident, Problem and Change management for ITIL based
- Troubleshoot and cause analysis
- Plan lifecycle and manage budget
- 5+ years of experience as Redhat Linux engineer, and required following experience
- Building servers and design configuration
- BAU operation
- Security hardening
- Communication with related teams (vendor, US tam, Business team etc)
- 3-6+ years of experience in all phases of server installation and maintenance of hardware and software, operating systems, virtual servers, and storage management. Good knowledge of server hardware, Windows and software, infrastructure, topologies and protocols.
Nice to have
- Windows, ESXi, SAN, NAS, Backup (EMC)
- Good analytical and documentation skills.
- Good teamwork and communication skill, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to foster strong partnerships with business customers, peer groups and vendors.
- Windows 2012, or later, Redhat 7 or later, VMware 6 or later certifications preferred.
English: Intermediate or more