Segment / Business Unit: Multisales (PN + MWC) Mars Japan
Job Level: T2
Location / Site: Japan / Tokyo
Line Manager: Supply Chain Director
Job Purpose / Overview
- This position plays as a supply chain co-pilot role for On / Off-line business in our End to End supply chain. This position drives (a) long-term competitive advantage of our supply chain by maximizing digitalization / Data analysis in logistics and (b) robust netwoking strategies covering cost risk management, long-term supply continuity, service quality, and drives initiatives in collaboration with key business operators.
- This position proposes our future end-to-end supply chain state and drive for continuous improvements.
- This position also plays the key role of improving engagements of associates of SCM team and Mars Japan’s associates.
- Lead and Drive customer centricity and team engagement activities / discussion with SCM director / managers.
- Establish and drive SCM strategy for Supply Chain execution
- Identify improvement opportunities for the supply network / customer logistics operation / related system in our end-to-end supply chain
- Drive SCM project (End to End visibility) in collaboration with global / ASIA region / key stakeholders.
- Drive the innovation for Digital commerce / SDGs
- Lead and update Mars Japan logistics strategy / MSSM.
- Drive and Lead the cross-functional collaboration for the innovation initiatives, DiB (Do It Best) Cost / Cash initiatives, and other operation excellence / operation improvement initiatives.
- Drive the supplier engagements for the best-in-class performance in cost, quality, Service for Mars Japan. Establish the win-win relationship with suppliers in line with our 5 Principle
- Establish and drive the Logistics cost management
- Establish reports and data analysis tool for Mars Japan’s supply chain activities in collaboration with other function (eg Unit BP).
- Drive the periodical cost structure analysis.
- Build, Discuss and Align future Japan’s logistics strategy with SCM Director / MJ LT.
- Work directly with global / regional team for cross-unit improvement opportunities and generate proposal to the global / regional leadership team and Mars Japan SCM Director.
- Make proposals to Mars Japan SCM Director / Mars Japan LT team members for any strategic change initiatives in supply chain solution
Context and Scope
- Make decisions on supply chain issue resolutions and supply chain operational excellence initiatives.
- Recommend Mars Japan strategic supply chain improvement activities to Supply Director and Mars Japan LT team.
- Lead alignments on supply chain improvement initiatives among Supply Chain Operation Manager, Customer Care Manager and Planning Manager. Drive such the initiatives.
- Input current and future supply chain cost of Mars Japan supply chain to Global / Regional supply team and Mars Japan Supply Director.
Relevant Quantitative and Budget Information
- Financial Logistics cost 4.5 billion JPY
- Staff N / A
- Other N / A