- Deliver the cross-modality digital solutions, which will help customers to address their clinical and operational challenges.
- Understand and quantify the market segments and target personas for fleet management application capabilities via market research and VOC.
- Define customer value propositions based on the good understandings of customer challenges and clinical workflow.
- Own the strategic product roadmap & customer feature sets for the solution offerings per the customer value propositions and market viability
- Own the product scope, provide the product inputs to engineering team for technical scope and user requirement development
- Work with Commercial Marketing to create the requisite sales enablement tools, marketing collaterals.
- Have knowledge of software subscription business model. Responsible for price setting to optimize adoption, competitiveness, and profitability.
- Partner with regions on service operations on delivery readiness.
- Track / measure customer success and product performance via operational metrics scorecards for Subscription offering such as #of subscribers, adoption / retention / renewal rates.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Experience in Product Management & Digital Product Management
- Open mindset to respectfully considering diverse viewpoints and trying new thinking styles
- Interpersonal skills to engage mutually beneficial dialogues with clients and colleagues alike
- Capability of clear and concise written and verbal communication in both Japanese and English
- Bachelors Degree
- Willingness and ability to travel (domestic and international)
Desired Characteristics / Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in AI / Cloud technology, hospital IT system integration.
- Experience in Healthcare industry with relevant domain knowledge
- Multiple years of GEHC experience and familiarity with GE’s business structure and team characters
- GE Edison AI platform preferred
Relocation Assistance Provided: No