Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers. holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Your responsibilities include:
- Joining a market leading financing franchise, supporting the origination and execution of structured lending transactions across Greater China.
- The chance to structure bespoke financings ranging from senior secured loans to subordinated or mezzanine loans.
- A strong communication environment where you will evaluate, recommend, execute and handle structured lending transactions.
- Coordinate with clients, alongside Investment Banking coverage bankers and Private Banking RMs, to originate deal opportunities.
- Carry out financial analysis and due diligence as well as lead in deal execution, working closely with internal partners and external professionals
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in North Asia region working in a structured credit role at an investment bank.
- Outstanding technical and quantitative analysis skills, ideally including financial modeling.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to build positive relationships with all levels.
- Strong drive for performance with business entrepreneurship qualities, demonstrating leadership capabilities.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and multitasking, working under pressure and time sensitive environment.
- Validated academic achievement, and the ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.