- Be in charge of applying audit methodologies, utilizing tools to support audit cycle. This includes completing audit assignments such as testing, reporting, analysis, etc)
- Depending on experience, be in responsible for engaging with regulators and support the local team and senior managers regarding any assignments or missions that needs to be completed.
- Engage in innovative audit strategies with global management as well as local team to improve internal policies and efficiency for the coming years.
- At least 5 years of internal audit experience within financial services.
- It would be a plus if you have JSDA.
- Native level Japanese and business level English.
About our client
Our client is a well established foreign investment bank in Tokyo. This is a great opportunity for those who wants to have a step up and pursue their career within internal audit. The team has an international working environment with a great career prospect to learn, develop and become a potential lead in the future. You can also have the potential to gain international exposure by working with APAC teams.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.