At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Technical Architect will be a key member of the Veeva Professional Services group contributing project mainly on technical related activities as a specialist of Veeva Commercial Suite centered on Veeva CRM.
Veeva Commercial Suite includes several different products on different platforms. The Technical Architect will provide SME support relating to the technical integration components of the project, working with the Customer’s Technical Analysis / Integration team.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze business requirements and provide Customer with optimal technical solutions
- Provide application architecture design proposal between multi Veeva Commercial Suite Products (Veeva CRM, PromoMats, Network, Align, Nitro, etc.) and / or other peripheral systems outside Veeva Products (3rd party Data Provider, 3rd party system, DWH, BI, etc.) .)
- Provide technical analysis and support for any programmatic data extraction / integration efforts led by Customer or their designated partner
- Works with the Customer migration lead to design and test data and document load iterations to arrive at a final migration design and approach
- Minimum of 5 years of system integration related experiences
- Application architecture design experiences
- Cloud system integration (Web API) experiences
- Data flow design experiences
- Database design experiences
- Customer negotiation experience more than 3 years or equivalent experience
- Conversational English (read and write, simple conversation)
Nice to Have
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge and experience
- Veeva CRM knowledge and experience
Point & Click Customization, Trigger, and Visualforce development experiences * Business level English (negotiations with customers in English)
- Experience developing both
Classic and Lightning Experience * Development experience on AWS
- Experience in project management
- Application development experience using Java
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Self-learning & training reimbursement program
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.