- This person would be part of the Japan legal team and focused specifically on employment relation matters. This would include handling workplace investigations, identifying labor risks and creating solutions.
- Also providing consistent advisory support to key stakeholders, including HR and store managers.
- Other core responsibilities would include conducting employee training on matters relating to the company’s code of conduct and cultural values.
- The position is standalone in Japan and reporting into the APAC director based in Singapore, and this person would be assisting with regional projects and initiatives.
- 5+ years relevant experience covering employee relations (ER) or labor law matters within Legal or HR
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Native Japanese and Business / Fluent English
- Legal qualification is not required
- Retail experience is beneficial, however any industry can be considered
About our client
Our client is a global brand with a diverse, international culture. They offer rich benefits from a workplace flexibility and mobility standpoint, as well as relaxed cultural characteristics
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.