To provide management of daily operations and strategic direction for all the supply base in Japan. Responsible for achieving Procurement and Contract Manufacturing KPIs for North Asia. Support and deliver against key Procurement and Contract Manufacturing initiatives such as SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), Supplier Consolidation , Total Cost of Ownership (Cost Savings), Lean and DTV (Design To Value) at the contract manufacturer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a core member of the North Asia Procurement team, will be accountable to support and deliver service KPIs, cost & cash improvement in order to grow the business
- Support Cost Savings activities in North Asia to achieve KPI
- Oversee and manage daily operation with CMs (Contract Manufacturing) in Japan to achieve agreed KPI
- Assess, validate and monitor Supplier and CM capacity and provide recommendations and action plans to mitigate risks
- Identify improvement areas in the costing. Supply chain, production, and logistics that could improve efficiency and cost
- Lead and coordinate activities for new CM qualification, including assessment of CM capability and startup processes
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years in Supply Chain environment, procurement, or contract manufacturing management
- Experience in managing external suppliers in FMCG business
- Korean language capabilities at native level / Japanese and English language capabilities at business level
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and plan for future contingencies
- Be capable of making sound decisions in a fast-moving environment
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Permanent: Full time job
- Work location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
- Working hours: 9: 00-17: 30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc)
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community!