Needs person who has an aspiration to become professional. Person who always does assigned job is not eligible for this position. The description below is not the requisite condition, person to aggressively strive for acquiring them is subject of candidate.
Analyzes and coordinates the structure of an organization / processes based on IT operation policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working procedure and that deadlines and quality of services are met consistently.
Stability engineer is responsible for managing all aspects of the stability on IT infrastructure and ensuring compliance with operational procedures, industry regulations, and regulatory guidelines.
In addition to above, the competencies as web application server administrator are desirable. This position is responsible for processing a detailed understanding of Web Application Server and Web Services.
- Assists upper management in setting initiatives that promote stability improvement in IT operations.
- Analyzes daily activity of the team to explore area to be improve.
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost operation effectiveness.
- Prepares budgets, WBS, organization and other project reports as needed.
- Responsible for; Build automation, Infrastructure as a Code, DevOps, Process remediation, Monitoring and Runbook Automation, Server management, PC and VDI management, Database management, Backup and Restoration, Middleware management, ID Management and others.
- Ensure adequate resources are available for the effective running of stability initiatives, advising the unit leader (s) when additional resources are needed.
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees.
- Liaise with Engineering team and related global team, in the setting up of stability initiatives.
- Build and maintain a practical knowledge for stability in IT operations and, in conjunction with the senior management (eg the team leader or above), ensure that work carried out is performed according to company strategies wherever relevant.
- Stability engineer is required to perform all tasks in accordance with relevant standards and any other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Improves existing systems and policies.
- Manages internal and external service suppliers.
- Providing maximum system availability and uptime for our Web Application Server environments which are sintered of IBM WAS, Apache and IIS.
- Monitoring, tracking, trending, analysis and tuning of the Web Application Server environments.
- Maintaining the system integrity and security by following the published configuration Standards in collaboration with the managed service vendor.
- Support and implementation of the security policies and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management, or related discipline.
- Problem-solving & decision making that supports a defect resolution process by bringing an understanding of operations scheme, its engineering, and the underlying business processes.
- Experience in the identification and creation of automation scripts and software implementation with the goal of infrastructure operation automation.
- Experience of leading meetings to review requirements, review gap analysis, review a technical methodology, and assist in conducting demonstrations of solution.
- Experienced in Web Application Server and Web Services (eg, SOAP, JSON, Rest API, etc.)
- 5+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of that experience in a combination of infrastructure engineering or Software engineering roles.
- Experience as a Solution Architect / Software Engineer / IT System Administrator
- Experience in Agile software delivery
- ITIL, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent training
- Good decision-making skills with the ability to trouble-shooting and provide solutions
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute to team results across multiple areas
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
- Good organizational skills
- Detail orientated
English: Basic or above