Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Sales Development Representative resident in Tokyo, Japan.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
The primary role of the Sales Development Representative is to provide support to Sales Account Executives through outbound qualification of leads. This position places outbound calls to companies to introduce Rimini Street support services for enterprise software. Inbound calls and emails from customers and prospects will also occur This is a quota bearing position of qualified leads delivered and conversion of those qualified leads into closed business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Place outbound calls to qualify Rimini Street services through marketing campaign follow-up and cold calling
- Set appointments with prospects
- Handle all inbound inquiries and qualify
- Articulate the Rimini Street value proposition and negotiate initial objections as a part of scheduling appointments
- Conduct pre and post-event telephone calls
- Achieve quota of number of highly qualified leads per month and then conversion to an opportunity
- Develop and maintain vertical / geographical territory, daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics
- Proper usage of Salesforce.com
- Ability to support multiple constituencies and work independently
- Ability to call at all levels within an organization and determine decision maker
- Remain current on information regarding Rimini Street services for enterprise software
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years sales development / lead qualification / telemarkets / inside sales or related experience in a B2B outbound environment
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals (number of appointments, lead quality, etc.)
- Experience in generating executive level leads for Enterprise Company
- Experience in inside sales
- Knowledge and experience working with a salesforce.com, Discover.org, One Source, Inside View and LinkedIn
- Self-directed and team oriented work habits
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail)
- Ability to work independently and effectively in dynamic environment
- Ability to speak articulately and credibly
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 4,000 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
Rimini Street is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $ 1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and financial professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $ 5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.
We’re building something special at Rimini Street. A company where people care about each other and trust each other to do the right thing. A company where highly intelligent and talented people come together to do challenging and meaningful work that makes a real difference to our clients, ending each day with a sense of achievement and balance in their lives.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the
in 2018 * Over 4,000 clients, to date including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- Annual 2021 financial results of $ 326.8 million, up 16.3% year over year
- Fiscal year operating cash flow of $ 42.1 million, up 107% year over year
- Announced the new patent pending Rimini Street Artificial Intelligence Support Applications, a result of the Company’s continued investment in optimizing support processes and ensuring global service delivery outcomes at scale. Using the AI Applications, Rimini Street has been able to deliver a better client experience and reduce software issue resolution times by 23%.
- Celebrated the 15th anniversary of the Company’s founding in 2005 to redefine the enterprise software support market and bring choice and value to software licensees around the world.
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 33 awards in 2020, including 15 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with four Gold awards for Company of the Year in 2020.
- The Rimini Street Foundation recognized with two awards in 2020 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
In addition, in 2020 the Company supported more than 120 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, volunteer hours and in-kind donations including personal protective equipment to healthcare workers, senior centers, food banks and youth organizations globally. The Foundation also extended its charitable work in 2020 to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mozambique, Sweden and the UAE.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting / staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.