As a Development Lead, you would be working to plan / execute Technology Modernization for Operations & Corporate owned applications aligned with Technology Roadmap & migration to the Core Operations platform, consolidation & decommission.
We are looking for a talent with technology knowledge and application development experience, and capable to collaborate with the Product Owner, Development Team, other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and internal projects.
Moreover, you would introduce new technology platform to simplify Insurance Operation, and to plan / execute short & long-term IT strategy about Legacy app migration / decommission roadmap for Operations & Corporate apps.
IT Strategy and Planning: Ensuring plans are aligned to our strategic roadmap and long-term business needs with supervisory assistance. Collaborates with other leaders, implements emerging technologies as part of an effective IT strategy which supports new business opportunities. Ensuring initiatives are fully integrated into Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards and global policy. The overall IT plan of activities and that solutions are robust and appropriate.
Implementation: Lead for execution the development and implementation of integrated IT initiatives to support corporate strategy and goals.
Foster an environment of innovation, close collaboration, and evolution in line with key organizational drivers and support the adoption of Agile methodologies within both our IT and business areas.
Portfolio Management: Oversees planned initiatives with supervisor’s assistance and running projects and timeframes. Ensuring quality solutions, while balancing technological and operational needs with financial, service and marketing needs of supported business departments.
Communication: Build good relationships with other IT leaders, key stakeholders and facing business leaders. Creates and sustains business literacy and understanding of business processes to the IT organization.
Financial Management: Develops budgets, manages costs and resources in conjunction with P & L responsibilities with supervisor’s assistance. Support strategic decisions regarding investment in capital and labor.
- Typically requires 3 ~ 5 years + experience of technology planning / migration and applications development project.
- Good leadership and professional communication, client management and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivery with simple ~ medium level of complex application development
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Knowledge of Agile methodsologies.
- Self-starter, team- player with an ability for delivery
- Good business awareness and customer focus.
- Insurance industry or Financial Services experience is nice to have, but it’s important to willing to develop
- Positive thinking and growth mindset.