Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: JapaneseN, English2, SAP, Data Management
Annual salary: 5,000,000 ~ 6,000,000
- Lead at least one master data domain (Customer, Materials, Vendor) work stream teams to gather information and execute master data needs
- 5+ years of experience in data management.
- Help define and develop standards, guidelines, Data processes • Ability to understand and address Master Data Quality Issues
- Collaborate with Program management and master data management team • Previous work experience may include working tools like SAP MDG, IBM Infosphere MDM, Informatica MDM
- Experience developing conceptual and physical solution architectures Successful candidates for these positions will work onsite at the Customer location
- Creation of MDM repositories and logical data modeling.
- Design the functional design specification based on the requirement gathering and analysis.
- Expertise on various MDM thick clients including console, data manager, import manager and syndication manager.
- Understanding of different repository options including User Administration, remote system, ports, Transports, scheduling, Change Tracking, etc.
- Data Manager Operations including Masks, different modes, Validations,
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing SAP technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Development / Configuration / solutions evaluation / Validation and deployment
- Strong knowledge of SAP FI / CO, MM, SD or PM. Master Data, required
- Minimum 3 years of experience of providing technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members with proven success on multiple enterprise-wide software development projects with support and delivery in a production support role in a medium to large business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Master data management with expertise in implementing SAP MDG
An Indian company that develops software and hardware related to industrial engineering, which is essential for the realization of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Technology) and Industry 4.0, and provides solutions.
The company provides products and services related to the standards OPC (Open Platform for Connectivity), FDT (field equipment tool), and FDI (field equipment information integration), as well as services related to various communication protocols.
A Japanese corporation was established in Tokyo in 2017.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area