Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required Skills: JapaneseN, English2, Contract, Business Analyst, Automotive
Annual salary: 7,000,000 ~ 8,500,000
Bilingual requirements: Native level Japanese, Business Level English
Professional with a good understanding of the Connected Car ecology who has a keen sense of what drives consumer behavior in different geographies. Should have 3 to 5 years of experience working with the business side to understand, Identify and develop new business plans or opportunities in Connected or Mobility or EV Sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technology Research on the Automotive or Mobility Sectors
- Collaboration with start-ups for new Business execution.
- Develops planning studies and reports in support of new and updated service plans.
- Collects a variety of statistical data, prepares reports, and maps on topics such as Market needs, social issues, competition trends etcetera and propose new services.
- Conducts field evaluations and assessments
- Acts as a liaison between global team and the organization
- Knowledge of Connected Car Eco System and Mobility Business models
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of services planning
- Knowledge of Planning to Business Realization
- Knowledge of a relevant specialization such as Telematics, Mobility as a Service, Cloud-Mobile based services.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of research and data collection.
- Knowledge of Telematics hardware and software programs, which may include but not limited to Mobile apps, Cloud Platform Architecture
- Creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve vaguely defined practical problems
- Document preparation and oral communication skills to the management and team.
- Business level proficiency in English and Japanese
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment as needed
- Ability to attend to details while keeping big-picture goals in mind
About Hiring Company This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services.
With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition.
Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area