Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, Contract, Business Analyst, insurance industry
Annual salary: 5,000,000 ~ 7,800,000
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bilingual experience – above N2 Japanese competency required
- Excellent Problem Solving, Analytical and Communication skills
- Good knowledge about MS Office – Excels / PPT / Project
- Ability to do Business Analysis & to front end customer.
- Strong Coordination skills.
- Knowledge about SDLC process & Business Requirements gathering
- Ability to infer Japanese design documents & acquire knowledge.
- Should have 5– 9 years of experience in the business analyst role.
- Ability to speak, Read & write in Japanese at business level.
- Bilingual (above business level / important point)
- Insurance industry experience (Good to have skill)
- Good Team Player
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area