System Engineer – End User Technology, will be the key engineer responsible for all technical aspects of new systems from inception to deployment to operational handover. Areas of focus will be infrastructure systems with heavy emphasis on end user technologies such as Windows desktops, mobile devices and This position will be on the frontline of all new global technologies introduced to Metlife Japan and will help create a more modern, efficient and automated environment. Giving our users the best working experience possible is the ultimate priority for this position
- Design, configure, and implement infrastructure technologies including but not limited tp,
- Windows desktop OS, user profile management systems, VDI and mobile devices.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities with new or existing solutions.
- Work across local and global teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support solutions across a full stack of different infrastructure technologies.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, including outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Clearly communicate and document technical information.
- Conduct information sharing or training presentations.
- Evaluate infrastructure performance, recommend and conduct changes as needed.
- Business Level English and Japanese (Read and Type) – Hard Requirement. Will be tested at first interview.
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems installation and Management.
- VDI Virtual Desktop Infrastructure installation and Management
- Office 365 suite of services including email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, etc …
- VMware and Citrix installation and Management
- Installation and management of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, MS SQL, etc
- Ability to learn and master a wide variety different technologies.
- Ability to navigate and document complex internal processes.
- Ability to lead projects technical tasks for multiple projects at once.
- Positive attitude with a growth style mindset (likes a challenge).
- Bachelor’s degree from a certified University in Information technology or related field.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- VMware Certified Professional