The position is accountable for leading and managing assigned PMO projects; working collaboratively with key real estate & facilities leaders, business partners and providers; and driving global process consistency while maintaining regional effectiveness.
- Perform project discovery and scoping for PMO projects
- Develop, build and maintain project plans, status reporting and other project management tools for assigned projects
- Assess need and implement templates and tools that increase program efficiencies
- Develop change management plans to include stakeholder engagement & adoption, communications and training assets for PMO projects
- Develop and lead effective project / program meetings to communicate status and coordinate actionable efforts
- Own day-to-day stakeholder management for assigned projects
- Create and own delivery of stakeholder communications for GREF initiatives
- Responsible for regional relationships, prime project contact for regional stakeholders, lead customer meeting and feedback.
- Responsible for engaging regional stakeholders in data collection process, communication and scheduling.
- Make recommendations, provides customer feedback to global project leads where necessary
- Escalated to regional sponsors as required
- Team Management. Manage the team task status and escalate to the manager if necessary.
- Organizational skill
- Management skill
- Local, regional and global communication (English and Japanese)
- A self-starter, follow up and attention to detail
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are We will then delete it safely and securely. For the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and / or overall selection process – you may email us at. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Jones Lang La Salle