Prime Video Japan is searching for an exceptional social media marketer to build innovative social media campaigns for local and global award-winning entertainment series and movies, and drive best-in-class customer experience and engagement. We are seeking an experienced and creative social strategist The successful candidate will have a proven track record successfully delivering impactful, consumer-centric social campaigns, with the ability to develop and delivery strategy from inception to launch, sell big ideas internally and externally, with a genuine passion for TV, movies and content. multi-task and prioritize, manage a high-volume of campaigns by being nimble and creative, plus a drive for testing, learning and making insight and data-driven decisions.
The Social Media Campaign Manager will lead and launch social campaigns that impact millions of customers in Japan, owning campaigns from end-to-end. You will work across internal teams including brand, creative, and PR, as well as partner with external social strategy You will collaborate closely to inform and implement holistic strategies and creative for above the line media campaigns. You will own all social content decisions for the properties you own, driving both long-term strategies, pre-planned campaigns and day- you will manage multiple social campaigns simultaneously, with the ability to streamline for efficiency, while crafting thoughtful strategies to best-serve unique audiences. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter and YouTube, as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing which you will use in campaign development to enrich our connection with social audiences.
Success in this role requires excellent customer instincts, an ability to define strategy from scratch, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for developing insights-driven social strategies, defining customer-centric campaign goals, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content and a passion For continuous improvement. You will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for Prime Video.
· Lead, develop, and launch social strategies and campaigns for Prime Video series, movies, and brand initiatives, from inception through post-launch / sustain.
· Oversee the creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for our audiences.
· Work closely and collaboratively across brand, creative, CRM, and PR teams to champion social-first ideas and execute fully integrated campaigns including paid, activations, events, and strategies.
· Foster social conversation and leverage to build vibrant, loyal, and active communities.
· Manage assistance and oversee campaign planning and management.
· Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns.
· Build relationships with talent and showrunners, including educating on social media.
· Present to senior leadership regularly on campaign plans and results.
· Continuously ideate and innovate in the social space.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request for support, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp//.
· Exceptional verbal and written skills in Japanese and confident communication skills in English.
· 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience generating and executing social media / marketing campaigns across platforms with a track record of growing audiences and delivering on engagement metrics
· Experience influencing and collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies / partners / talent
· Experience working in or with creative and social media agency in Japan
· Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives
· Entertainment experience in movies, television and / or music.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continuously changing priorities, nuanced feedback, and aggressive project time frames.
· Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
· Analytic and quantitative skills –ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
· Editorial experience, ideally with a digital content publisher
· Paid media experience, ideally within social media (biddable, high impact, custom, influencers)