- Mar 19, 2021
- ¥ 14M to ¥ 17M
- English: Intermediate / Business
Japanese: Native Job Description
Exciting, senior role, taking charge of the entire implementation of a Treasury tool with your client, from start to finish.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Engage with the client to understand needs and expectations of the customer, and lay out the implementation plan with clear milestones.
- Identify and allocate resources, budget, timeline, and define scope of project.
- Keep a constant communication line with client and internal stakeholders about progress and issues.
- Interact with internal teams, ranging from sales, product, and marketing to engineering.
- Identify risks early on and mitigate.
- Ensures successful implementation of product and timely delivery of project goals.
- BA of Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar, or Bachelor of Business Administration
- 10-15 yrs of experience as a Project Manager, especially for complex software systems
- Background knowledge of financial services (companies) and their internal workings
- Client facing experience in Japan (Japanese clients) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
* Please note you can only apply to this role if you are currently able to work legally in Japan
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, eg, ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Advanced skill in the use of project management software such as MS Project
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to juggle many different priorities under a tight time schedule.
About our client
They are adding more and more products to their product portfolio all the time. They are looking for a professional, experienced person who can function with minimal supervision in delivering the implementations to the client ..
Due to the global growth of the company, there are a lot of career opportunities internally. The culture is very fair and friendly, which you don’t often find in this industry.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.