Colt provides network, voice and data center services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Customer Project Manager
Chief Operating Officer (COO) –Service Delivery
Manager – Service Delivery
With changing our business and being more customer centric, the demand of customer project requirement is growing to facilitate the project and drive the customer business.
The candidate will be responsible for technical validation and feasibility of customer solution request on Layer 2 transmission in coordination with various teams like sales / Sales Engineering / Delivery / Network Operations to meet customer requirement and to achieve customer business success.
Candidate needs 2 aspects, meet customer business success as well as to contribute Colt business success.
He / she is expected to have technical expertise on current platforms and processes so that he works as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the assigned project. The person will be responsible to lead escalations and must demonstrate Colt values at all stages for the assigned customer projects.
- Maintain a high quality of input and output for project teams to achieve delivery
- Make assigned project timeline and each task milestones
- Facilitate the internal meetings and make the team to perform the assigned task within the timelines
- Managing external / internal escalations / issues on daily basis.
- Leading & executing delivery projects and migration projects.
- Leading weekly calls with stakeholders both internal and external
- Proactively drive the customer project and understand customer requirement. Need understand cost balance and resource understand of project.
- Helping team members with their daily jobs.
Key performance indicators (financial and non-financial)
- Quality Of Service, deliver the project to meet customer request.
- Customer Feedback
- Ownership to drive the project
- Delivering targets on Capex
- Living Colt Values
Relationships and key contacts
- Customer, Sales Engineering, Delivery, Operations, Service Assurance, Engineering, Product and the other various teams
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate with 7-10 years of relevant industry experience in Solution design, provisioning / planning of services (on Ethernet, DWDM, OTN, ATM, Packet N / W), and having practical experience of Layer 2 service provisioning.
- Have experience of customer order / handling, project management
- Have experience of Customer claim handling
- Good knowledge of various interfaces used to deliver Fiber, Data, circuits on transmission network.
- Experience of the internal / external projects in various aspects.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills able to articulate technical concepts into documentation
- Good working knowledge on MS – Office (Visio, Word, PPT & Excel) and other tools used for day 2 day administrative tasks.
- Liaise effectively with other teams where necessary.
- High skill set of both English / Japanese communication (Verbal / writing) is Mandantory.
- Good team player
- Takes ownership
- Team Player
- Graduate Engineer in “Electronics & Communication” engineering is preferred.
Working Hours: Will be required to work in General, EU shift timings… and at times, “Out of Office Hours Support” (as per business requirement)
Travel Requirements: As per Business needs. Should possess a valid Passport.
We see through the customers eyes –We keep it simple
We focus on the outcome –We step up
We tell it like it is –We help people be amazing
We are rock solid –We are fast on our feet
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognizes the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- public transport allowance
- option of parking slots in the city
- lunch vouchers