- Engage in Moody’s Analytics product implementation projects, as a team of 2-3 members.
- Develop project plan with MA project director / manager and client’s project leader.
- Conduct requirement gathering and gap analysis workshop and define the scope of implementation and solution design to fill the gaps.
- Configure MA software parameters and develop custom programs to meet client’s requirements, and perform unit test and create the result report.
- Support client to perform data mapping to build ETL programs.
- Support client to install MA products, perform SIT / UAT.
- Provide user and technical training to clients
- Liaise with our Product Managers when necessary (product enhancement requests, defects, etc)
- Utilize our tracking systems (issues, timesheet)
- Actively participate in enhancing our products suite and knowledge database (eg documentation review, feedback on products / project methodology, development of’how-to’ entries, etc.)
- Undergraduate / first-level degree (eg Bachelor’s degree) required, preferably in computer engineering / science.
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry, preferably in IT consulting firm and / or SI company.
- Native level verbal and written Japanese. English is a plus.
- Logical thinking, documentation and communication.
- Leadership and proactive attitude in problem solving.
- Programming skills and experiences. Oracle PL / SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial instruments (products) within banks / security firms. Understanding of typical data model for the instruments is a plus.