Uber Eats Japan is looking for a highly analytical Central Operations Associate who will focus on Delivery Partner Quality & Community. With Delivery Partners being the lifeblood of the Uber Eats business, this is a very critical role as it will require you to be both creative and analytical in setting the standard of service quality for the delivery market in Japan.
The Central Operations Associate (Delivery Partner Experience) role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on one of Uber Eats’fast growing markets. This role calls for creative problem-solving, analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work alongside the Operations team covering the entire Japan market.
What You’ll Do
- This includes enabling delivery partners to provide the highest level of service quality and building a strong and inclusive community.
- You will go deep into the user experience of delivery partners through both quantitative and qualitative data and identify the biggest opportunity areas.
- You will work closely with the Communications and Marketing teams to give a voice to delivery partners and highlight stories and experiences that will resonate with the general public.
- You will plan, develop and execute projects including, but not limited to, quality management processes, appreciation events, web content management, educational campaigns, and the like.
- You will influence both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a fast-growing environment with experience relating to most of the following: operations, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and project management.
- Solid analytical ability. Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Willing to be “on the ground” with delivery partners to gain valuable insights.
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes.
- Excellent communication skills (Japanese proficiency is a plus!)
- SQL knowledge is preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.