Colt provides network, voice and data center services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Consultancy Service Engineer (IP NW Engineer)
Consultancy Service Engineer (Design of IP Network, Security and Cloud Access for customer, Delivery management)
Followings in L3 (IP) Network area
- Design of IP Network, Security and Cloud Access for customer
- Deliver customer order without problem
- Care and support customers to improve satisfaction and to prevent churn
Other accountabilities (optional)
- Engage new service launch preparation
- Improve skill and knowledge
Key performance indicators (financial and non-financial)
- No human error in design and implementation
- Keep the schedule of delivery, and other project
- Prompt Actions to trouble.
Relationships and key contacts
- Order Management, SJP, Field Installation, Service Activation, Operations, Product Management, Packet Network Engineering (Teir3), Solutions, and Sales.
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
- Over 5 years of experience as Layer3 / IP Network Engineer.
- Technical Skill: IP Network, IP-VPN, MPLS, Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- The experience of Implementation and / or Operation.
- Device (Must): CISCO Routers / Switches, Juniper Firewalls,
- Device (Optional): IDS / IPS, F5 BIG-IP, other IP network devices.
- English: Intermediate
- CCNA / CCNP
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace