Whether it’s a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it.
The SMB high touch MLC lead is an extraordinary opportunity to demonstrate your strategic, commercial, analytical and people leadership skills to ensure goal attainment.
- KPI & OKR centric methodology: generate team consciousness about the need of results measured by important metrics
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within Restaurant Success and the broader Uber Eats organization.
- Work closely with key cross-functional teams including City operations, Sales, Support, Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to help define, develop and execute effective strategies that drive increased value for restaurant partners.
- Excel in hands-on vendor management, training, coaching and development of your team
- Recruit, interview, and hire prospective account management team members
- Outstanding Sales Leader: drive the sales representative teams towards short and long-term market goals and develop a high-performing team culture
What the Candidate Will Do
- Vendor management / sales activity tracking and coaching
- Project management
- Building territory based strategy to grow restaurant universe on Uber Eats
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- At least 4 years of experience in account management, sales, or similar functions
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop, and motivate a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Willingness to hustle, roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Native / Business Japanese a must, Business level English a strong plus
- Sufficient in Salesforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.