Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese3, English2, Java, Networking, Linux, SQL
Annual salary: 9,000,000 ~ 17,000,000
Product Section (PS) is responsible to design and develop CPaaS services to enterprises. Work closely with the development team, sales team, and legal & compliance team to provide the best cloud-based CPaaS products / services.
- As Senior Architect, you will be working to design CPaaS products such as Video, Email, and Chat API under the Product Section.
- You will work closely with the Product Manager, developers and vendors to deliver products in a timely manner.
- You will also work with other company stakeholders such as Cloud, Security, and Operation team for onboarding products.
- Good experience of software architecture and distributed micro-service architecture
- Core Java Development (10 years)
- Concurrency / multi-threading (5 + years)
- Networking (5 + years)
- Handling large volumes of data Linux operation and scripting
- MicroservicesDockerKubernetesDatabase / SQL (MySql)
- Documentation (word, PPT, Visio)
- Experience of producing and implementing comprehensive test plans
- Automation / scripting (eg, test cases, build / deployment, CI / CD
- Any web / UI exposure Node JSReact JSDeveloping networking protocols Kafka Consulany NoSql experience (eg, Couchbase)
- English (Overall –3 –Advanced), Japanese (Overall –2 –Intermediate)
Holidays and Benefits
- Five-Day Workweek
- Summer Holidays
- Winter Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits (pension, health, employment, unemployment)
- Commuting allowance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Discounted sports club
- Visa support
- Cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch, and dinner), Library, Convenience store
- The internal clinic, pharmacy, fitness club & spa, hair salon, laundry service
- Assistance fund for club activities
- Baseball tickets
The largest eCommerce company in Japan, and the third-largest eCommerce marketplace company worldwide. The organization provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money The company is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area