Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With Uber Eats, we’re building Uber’s newest and fastest growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents-and we’re just getting started.
The City Operations Growth Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on your country through the growth and optimization of the delivery partner population on Uber’s platform. This role calls for creative problem-solving, analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work alongside a team of City Operations team. You will closely work with the cross functional teams to drive a step-change evolution in the Uber Eats business.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Execute growth initiatives within the region
- Monitor the operation metrics and perform analysis on abnormalities
- Maintain marketplace health for solid customer experience
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience in a fast-growing environment. Evidence of complete ownership of a multifaceted project with many stakeholders highly valued.
- Solid analytical ability and end-to-end ownership. Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Business Japanese with English bilingual proficiency
- SQL knowledge is preferred.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.