Custody Middle Office team partners with clients, ensuring agreed service levels are met and future needs understood. Our mission is to provide a world-class service experience at every client touch point and achieve quality leadership in the industry through measurable and proven service performance.
The team is responsible for the monitoring, reporting and advocating continuous improvement of the service delivery relationship between JPM and the client by leveraging various systems and tools to monitor and analyze client issues across the organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full accountability for the E2E query resolution raised by clients. These queries will include, but not be limited to Settlements and Corporate Actions, Tax and Income.
- Building relationships with clients to understand client behavior and requirements
- Involved in analyzing client transactional data in order to identify client trends and behaviors, identifying key operational risk and control metrics, and contributing to the presentation of operational data metrics to the Custody business stakeholders as well as external client interactions
- Drive resolution and management of client queries, leveraging internal teams globally and regionally as appropriate.
- Identify service requests and service delivery issues as well as any daily activities that may impact client satisfaction
- Monitor and resolve risk indicators to ensure that both JP Morgan and the client are aware of any issues that may have an adverse financial or reputational impact
To be successful, you will need:
- University degree with at least 4 years experience in Trade Management / Cash / Asset Servicing at a Custodian or Prime Broker with a focus on client service & operations
- Comprehensive understanding of global markets along with extensive knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and global is an advantage
- Demonstrated technical, professional, and organizational expertise and a desire to continuously grow and maintain knowledge
- Solid written and verbal communication skills will be highly expensive
- Strong Risk and Control awareness; ability to effectively prioritize workloads and work in a dynamic environment
- Team player but with the ability to operate without direction when required and be confident, articulate and able to represent JP Morgan in front of clients
About Us: JP Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
The corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
JP Morgan Chase