- MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quantitative analysis of supply and demand and other fundamental price drivers
- Develop and improve quantitative models, data handling, data processing programming
- Write market briefs and analytical reports with minimum supervision
- Gather market data from primary sources
- Higher education in economics, statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated analytical and writing skills, excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Proficiency in use of analytical software (MatLab / python)
- High attention to detail, self-motivated and independent
- Native Japanese speaker and with a good command of English.
PLL QUALIFICATIONS * 2 years of experience and experience with programming (ex. MatLab, Python)
- Must be eligible to work in Japan and start immediately
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
WE CAN OFFER * Competitive salary and benefits
- An inspiring working environment with highly skilled analysts in energy and environmental markets.
- Access to a broad international network.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunities and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and / or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware , we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organization spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained,.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.