Additional Work Location (s):
About the Role
As a Business Owner, you will work with our customer in an entrepreneurial fashion to determine if / how our products, technologies and services can further enhance their business. You will be the face of Harman for all interactions with the customer and responsible for delivering strategies. that support the customer’s needs while meeting our internal objectives.
What You Will Do
- Lead all customer engagements related T (OEM)’s Compact Car Company across all of Harman’s Automotive Business Units (Car Audio, Digital Cockpit, Telematics, ADAS & Services)
- Proactively work with the customer and our regional teams to determine how Harman’s unique capabilities can help T (OEM) be more competitive in each of their Global Markets.
- Use this knowledge to create long-term product roadmaps with fresh business models that coincide with the changing automotive marketplace requirements.
- Guide internal stakeholders to deliver your strategy.
What You Need
- Service mindset that ensures Harman is aligned with our customer’s needs to anticipate their requirements and proactively provide compelling solutions.
- Ability to think beyond any individual technology to ensure our products meet the true needs of our customer’s customer.
- Strong problem solving skills with a creative mindset when determining best path forward.
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Reluctance to accept the status quo with passion for doing what is right even when no nobody is looking
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and act as a team player within Haman.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English communication (written and oral).
- Japanese Driver’s License
What is Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering discipline preferred.
- Consumer Electronics Market Facing Industry Experience (Sales, Planning, Product)
- Technology Start-Up Environment Experience
- Automotive Sales / Business Development Experience
- Passion for Audio
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 20% (domestic and international)
- Be willing to work in an office in Nagoya, Japan
What We Offer
- We offer a challenging and exciting environment to work
- We offer retirement plan, Employee Assistance Program, Relo club
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment. , challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()